Production and Maintenance Operator
Pushing boundaries to drive Impact! Championing the future of protein through microorganisms Building Smaller, Better, Faster
About the job
Would you love to combine your background and experience in the lab and/or pilot to bring kilotons of product to the market? Then join us and tackle operational challenges and continuously push beyond what was deemed impossible. And work in an energetic, highly ambitious, and international startup environment designing the processes and factories of tomorrow. Let´s change the world together!
- Operate and monitor processing equipment such as bioreactors, centrifuges, chillers and other specialized machinery.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) to maintain consistent and high-quality production.
- Execute routine preventive maintenance tasks on processing equipment to ensure optimal functionality.
- Prepare materials and equipment for start-up (inc. sterilization)
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to equipment malfunctions, deviations from process parameters, or other abnormalities in the production process.
- High school diploma or equivalent. A technical diploma or degree in Food technology, Mechanics Electromechanics, or related fields will be preferred.
- Excellent hands-on and teamwork skills.
- Basic understanding of automation systems and control mechanisms used in (food) manufacturing.
- You are passionate about sustainability and improving our food system.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues during production processes and work collaboratively to find effective solutions.
- You know basic English and are willing to improve it.
At MicroHarvest, we value diversity and as such we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable laws. MicroHarvest respectfully encourages people from all backgrounds and under-represented groups to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.