Pushing boundaries to drive Impact! Championing the future of protein through microorganisms Building Smaller, Better, Faster
About the job
Would you love to combine your background and motivation to work in a Fermentation Pilot Plant? Then join us and tackle development challenges and continuously push beyond what was deemed impossible. And work in an energetic, highly ambitious, and international startup environment designing the processes and factories of tomorrow. Let´s change the world together!
- Run and In-process control during the Fermentation and Downstream processes (including night shifts)
- Process sampling
- Material preparation and sterilization
- Routine analysis (biotechnology field)
- Follow the SOPs in place and suggest continuous improvements
- HPLC analysis
- Pilot Equipment cleaning, verification, and calibration
- Batch Records filling
- Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the biotechnology field.
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects within a biotechnology or related context
- Proficiency in controlling project timelines and ensuring timely completion of bioprocessing projects.
- Understanding of Lean principles and the ability to apply them to optimize bioprocessing workflows is a plus
- A deep understanding of biotech or process technology
- You are passionate about sustainability and improving our food system
- Available to work in shifts
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
At MicroHarvest, we value diversity and as such we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable laws. MicroHarvest respectfully encourages people from all backgrounds and under-represented groups to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.