Admin and Contracts Coordinator (PT)
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
The Amgen Capability Center in Lisbon, Portugal (ACCP) will be home to over 300 multi-national and multi-cultural employees, representing a broad range of cross functional capabilities, including Commercial, General and Administrative, Research and Development and more. The ACCP will offer rich career growth and development opportunities, regional and global exposure and the opportunity to LIVE, WIN and THRIVE in one of Europe’s most attractive cities.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Admin and Contracts Coordinator
What You Will Do
The Administration and Contract (ACC) Coordinator is responsible for executing day-to-day ACC support across different functions to Amgen. You are responsible for supporting contract management, Purchase Order (PO) lifecycle management, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Contracting and sponsorships/fees for service/donations/educational processes support. You will adhere to the continuous improvement agenda of the ACCP, specific legal support for ACC including corporate administration and intercompany agreement management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Support the audit team with any requirements/information.
- Recognizing and escalating problems or risks, as and when they arise in line with the business requirements.
- Adapt, support and contribute to the growth and continuous improvement of the department and ACCP.
What We Expect Of You
Our ideal candidate has presentations and data compilation skills. You are good at following the processes and procedures necessary to succeed; understand how to collaborate, work in a large team and are set on Project Delivery.
Proven experience and skills needed:
- University Degree, preferably in business or a science-based subject.
- Related experience in administrative support.
- Personal credibility and flexibility.
- Proactivity and service-minded attitude.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient using MS Office tools.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role in similar tasks, supporting teams at different levels.
- Fluency in another European language, in written and verbal communication.
What You Can Expect Of Us
- Vast opportunities to learn, develop, and move up and across our global organization.
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act.
- Generous Amgen Total Rewards Plan comprising healthcare, finance, wealth and career benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
or a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
To apply for this job please visit careers.amgen.com.